Mollymax
graduate
That's great to hear. If I got through this one I can get through the next.
Now getting ready for holiday. I don't usually use sun screen very much but as I will be in shorts or a swimsuit beside the pool what precautions do I need to take with the scar and with the knee? It's a 5hr flight and I will be 12 weeks by time I fly so I know I need to get up and walk up and down the plane several times. Anything else I need to be aware of?
Now getting ready for holiday. I don't usually use sun screen very much but as I will be in shorts or a swimsuit beside the pool what precautions do I need to take with the scar and with the knee? It's a 5hr flight and I will be 12 weeks by time I fly so I know I need to get up and walk up and down the plane several times. Anything else I need to be aware of?
United Kingdom![[Bonesmart.org] Pain 2 years after TKR [Bonesmart.org] Pain 2 years after TKR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/58/58767-d289dbf8fd328fc8e8c49563bf2a21e5.jpg?hash=0onb-P0yj8)