Gooniebird63
junior member
Do you think swimming and water walking would be okay?

United States
United States@Medfordart you can edit your post, you know! Editing a postI just re read my reply and would like to amend.
There's not a lot you can do 'before'. It is what it is. And yes, quite a few members have had this happen to them.if anyone has experienced this condition, let me know what YOU were told to do or not do. I'm sure if that's the problem it'll require another surgery but what should I expect before?
If it were me, I wouldn't let the original surgeon do it again. Loosenings are invariably the result of poor technique, doubly so if both implants are loose. That's unconscionable.I don't want to think about how they're going to get that stem out of the femur. He says if it's not loose at the top, which mine isn't, it takes an "act of Congress " to pull it out.