Guest viewing is limited

THR op/post op since 13 march

Status
Not open for further replies.
clifford149 Congratulations on your wonderful recovery. It is lovely to read about, especially the swimming as I was just cleared to return. Totally agree about getting near knives anytime soon-luckily rhubarb is easy to eat without one.:) Let us know how you do. It is really helpful to know, and besides it is always nice to read your posts.
 
surely you still don't believe in tinned plums?
well haha to you too, Just to prepare myself, I went and bougth a genuine CAN of CANNED black Oregon state plums before surgery. i was going to spring it on you in a few weeks, but we got onto rhubarb. So, Yes I still believe in CANNED plums (have to say that with a strong American accent, "key-yunned" plums.....):rotfl:
 
Hi...@zaub may have the last laugh.....but where is the photographic evidence and even if you do produce a PIC....I have moved on...yes and beyond rhubarb.. .. Yes its gooseberrys where its all at now !......Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
heh heh you will get your PIC if I ever put batteries in the CAM...so, gooseberries, eh? I will see your gooseberries and raise you a pineapple! Hah!
 
Hi zauberflöte all talk and no pics....see my gooseberry pic and guess what am going to make a gooseberry fool and send it to all the hippies who believed you can get tinned plums

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
[Bonesmart.org] op/post op since 13 march
 
:hairpulling: :hairpulling:ooooooooooo MEN! No patience at all! I am gathering my materials, taking my time to create an artistic photo that will have a chance of being worthy of this esteemed thread. IF you don't mind....
 
Hi zauberflöte......well what a strange mind!...artful...is that two different brands of tinned plums....if so well done I can only buy one brand....have you eaten yet ?....well done the saga is finally over....
 
oh no clifford149 sorry to disappoint, the red one is a jar of salsa... No, I haven't tried them yet, but I believe they'll go with vanilla ice cream pretty soon!
So we have come full circle on the plins of tums :) Thank you for all those laughs, it's been fun!
How are you doing now?
 
Dear hippies...well its 15 weeks today and not a lot extra to report
1. The scar is a thin red pencil like line...say 5cm...the area feels normal....I can definitely recommend a glued wound
2. Some stiffness after sitting and some slight groin pain when tying shoe laces.
3. Walking normally apart from big toe pain
4. Taking sky the collie to fly ball training
5.still to get on my mountain bike.....

Best wishes to you all...
 
[Bonesmart.org] op/post op since 13 march
clifford149. very nice update and it won't be long before you're on that mountain bike----we want pics!!!

Take care and keep us updated. We care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom