TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
These knees seem to have a mind of their own. I think it is just to remind us that they are in charge.
Hopefully it will settle soon.
Hugs Toothfairy x
 
Thank you TF. What are you like lying in your hospital bed supporting me. Should be the other way round. Had a nap and caught up. Will inbox you when you are at home concerning other things. Hope you get there today. Speak soon x
 
Sorry to hear about your knee acting up Pat! :console2: It seems like one day you think great this is good, then the next day it's BAM! it's back, dang knee pain! Yesterday I too had very shape stabbing pain in the center of both my kneecaps, I have no reason why. :shrug: And today, nothing, ya just never know when it will show up and rear it's ugly head! I hope you're doing better today kiddo!
 
Thank you Jacky48. Yes I am much better today. Caught up with a little sleep today. And we are taking Robyn to the circus this Thursday so that will cheer me up even more. Thanks for asking after me. You're a very lovely lady :friends: :thumb:
 
Great, more grandchild fun, such a tonic.:) I've had a miserable 2 days and nights with an apple dumpling for a knee and Cheshire Oak leg, swollen, twitching and those little men with their daggers in there again. I staggered over town very slowly and sat with the grandchildren, the baby on my sore knee and the eldest helping me with my French.....they are half French.
Back home felt much much better.

Sue.:martini:
 
Awe shucks Pat, what a sweet thing to say! :blush:

Oh boy, the circus with Robyn, now that will be fun! :yay: The lovely memories you will both have! Have a great time kiddo!
 
Hi Dabber sorry to hear youve not had a good few days. I hope things improve soon. I think its a response to your body having been thru so much. Im glad you saw your grandchildren tho. Half French. How fascinating. Glad they cheered you up. That's why they are here. Hugs xxx :friends:
 
Hi Pat, I am home and starting to catch up with posts.
How is your knee doing?
I hope you have a lovely time at the circus on Thursday. Something to look forward to. Always good,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :flwrysmile:
 
Welcome home my friendly fairy. So pleased you are tucked up in your own bed. I have been very very sick last night. Must be in sympathy with you. Not sure if it was something I ate or a viral thing but didnt stop being sick for five hours. Hate it. Will follow recovery no. 2 with interest and I hope its as trouble free as no. 1. once the oozing stops. Take care. Sending you recovery hugs. :friends:
Oh dear Pat, I hope that you will feel better soon. Being sick is horrid. My post op sickness wasn't too bad because it was short and over. I would only feel nauseous for about 30 seconds, be sick then feel fine.
You will be very weak today. Take it gently. I hope you are better for the circus tomorrow.
Gentle hugs and dioralyte coming your way,
Toothfairy x :console2: :flwrysmile:
 
How are you now Pat? Hoping you are well enough for tomorrow's outing.
 
Hi Sue Dabber unfortunately im no better. I've had water all day and Imodium and although I've not been sick again I still don't feel right. I think it was food poisoning. Hopefully better tomorrow. :cry:
 
You poor thing. I hope you will feel much better tomorrow,
Very gentle hug coming your way,
Toothfairy x :console2:
 
Oh dear, hoping you recover sufficiently to go out tomorrow.:sad:
 
Good morning Pat, how are you feeling today? Any better?
TF x
 
Up before my breakfast this morning at half past five. Wide awake. Had tea and toast and up to now feeling a little better. I hate stomach upsets. Little Robyn not well either so circus visit may be missed. See how she is later. We will still get to see her hopefully. Have a nice easy day and I hope you feel better and no sickness. Take care.
 
Hi Pat, I am glad you are feeling a bit better.
Sorry to hear Robyn is poorly. Hope you get to see her, might have to be a snuggly day cuddling and reading stories.
Have a good day whatever happens, TF x :)
 
Aw Pat, I hope you and your little cutie are feeling better. :console2: Nothing's worse than a whacked out stomach! I do hope you get to see your little Robyn even if you can't make it to the circus. (((HUGS)))
 
Sorry to read you have been sick, Pat. Look on the bright side though and think of all those calories you have got rid of :heehee: Sorry, I know it's not funny, but it will be good for your waistline. How's the diet going?

Hope you get to see Robyn tomorrow. It's lovely to hear you are seeing her regularly. Hope your sons are behaving themselves. xxxx
 
Hi KathyH nice to hear from you. Feeling better thanks. Didnt get round to going the circus but Robyn came for tea. A regular thing now every Thursday and looking after her every other Thursday during the day. So excited. And its all thru her mum. My lovely sons are still not speaking to me. Im more mad now than upset. How's you. Is your knee behaving. Has it been the wedding yet. Hope youve had a minute to take care a little bit. Hugs x x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom