TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia that's too bad about your back. Can you please tell me what our time difference is? I am in pacific standard and so when it says that you posted this am ay 623am, I am wondering if that is your time or mine? Are you about 8 hours ahead of me? So did you really post that at 2pm your time?
I'm glad you are decorating! I wish I shared your enthusiasm. That part about not being able to lift properly is something I am going to bring up with my PT Erin. Thanks for sharing that and helping others avoid a back strain and I sure hope yours goes away completely! HUGS!
 
Thats fine Marianne. Its very interesting. Im keeping up with this.
 
Whoops just saw your post about time. Well as im writing this now its 7 oclock in the evening here. What time is it with you out of interest.
 
so when you posted #361 it was 7.05 here. im doing this as ive just noticed you are offline now. So tell me later what time it was with you when you posted #361 and we will have this time difference thing sorted.
 
So you are 8 hours ahead of me! Sounds about right! Thanks for that. I guess Bonesmart posts others time posted in our own time zone, not the poster. ?
 
So you are 8 hours ahead of me! Sounds about right! Thanks for that. I guess Bonesmart posts others time posted in our own time zone, not the poster. ?
Marianne, Posts are displayed of the time zone of the person who posted. That way it makes sense to them.
 
Thanks Eleanor! Patricia I had surgery on the right knee and I have pain on the left side, at the SI joint so that makes sense about compensating.
 
I had surgery on the right knee but my pain is all on the right side. But I think it is because of my right hip.
 
Well I am so EXCITED. Something to take my mind off my knee and my bad back. My middle son works on the Duke and Duchess of Westminster Chester Estate. He works in the very many gardens there. Well tomorrow they are holding a carol service for the staff at the chapel on their estate. He has invited me along with him and his little girl Robyn. They are going to have a Father Christmas and sleigh and many other attractions for the children. I cannot wait. The Duke and Duchess will be attending too. The Duchess is God Mother to Prince William and Princess Diana was godmother to one of her daughters. I will try and get some photos. OOOO have to look for some posh frocks in my wardrobe. Wish me luck
 
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
Sounds absolutely fantabulous!!!! Enjoy hobnobbing with the upper crust while we here on the forum turn slightly green.
 
Thank you ladies and Judy your post was beyond funny. It looks like Robyn and how she will feel when she sees the sleigh and reindeers. :happydance:
 
Hope you are having a brilliant time at the carol service, Patricia. Sounds wonderful. How lucky are you :thumb: and yes, we need to hear all about it and need a pic of you in your posh frock.

Hope your back is feeling better so you aren't suffering for the occasion.
 
O that was wierd Kathy. I was writing on your thread as you were writing on mine. Service not till four this afternoon but am very excited for it. My back still not right but im trying to forget about it. Volteral gel is working the best.
 
That was weird, Patricia - great minds think alike :heehee:

I shall be thinking of you later this afternoon and with all this frosty whiteness (which we have here, where are you?) it will so Christmassy. I must admit that I think I enjoy the lead up to Christmas almost as much as Christmas itself.
 
Yes Kathy I normally do but feel a bit left out this year with all the preperations. Cant do a lot of it. Think this back ache is trying to do too much decorating the trees. I live near Chester, and Liverpool and Manchester very close too. I have been thru Cambridge a few times. We used to have a static caravan in Hopton near Gt Yarmouth and if the A14 or was it the A12 was closed we had to take a detour thru Cambridge. It looks a very busy place but then you do have the big Uni bildings there. I will let you know how things go later. Im petrified of going out if its a bit icey. Will be hanging on to my son and my cane for dear life
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom