Only two weeks to go and I have a cold !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine what I will be thinking 36 hours from surgery after waiting for so many months. You will be free and beginning a new chapter
 
Audball sheesh, you're a caution!! LOL
So, you reckon i should get a set of L plates if i leave the house? lol. I've been known to fall over in shops. I'm clumsy enough without dodgy legs.
When i was a teen and had my feet operated on, both were in plaster and my mum couldn't keep me inside. I was at a friends house and sneaked out through a back window. As we sneaked back in, i fell, and cracked both plasters. Well was my mum not happy. lol
 
oh like automobile license plates! We don't have those...driving school cars have a thing on top of them like a pizza delivery car, but the home car needs nothing except momma-be-nervous lol
 
ByGosh Thank you for your good wishes.The cold is almost gone and I still have 2 more complete days to get rid of it completely.I am more positive about the surgery going ahead now.I have to ring the ward this afternoon at 5pm to find out what time I am due to go to to theatre on Monday. It's funny that because I have been worrying about the operation being delayed I haven't been anxious about the surgery. Every cloud..........
 
Ooooooh good luck Kim, hope it all goes well and as planned. X
Aud.
 
Kim have you got your bag packed to go? Comfort stuff, slippers with backs, and some treats to cheer you on at the other side. I was so glad of my phone for internet and my kindle, for when i could be bothered to read. Nice loose clothing and comfy knickers. X
 
No not yet but I have everything ready just to go into my bag.I have just had the hospital pharmacist on the phone to discuss my medications.She was very reassuring about the postoperative pain relief and I was glad to hear that laxatives are also prescribed as standard.So far I have been very impressed by the Preop care lets hope the high standards continue afterwards.So many criticise our NHS but I think we are jolly lucky to have it.
Unfortunately I don't have an I Phone and won't be taking my I Pad with me so I won't be able to check in until I get home
 
[Bonesmart.org] Only two weeks to go and I have a cold !
We'll just all be that much more eager and happy to hear from you!!! [Bonesmart.org] Only two weeks to go and I have a cold !
 
Littlejem, Best of luck tomorrow with your surgery. You'll be happy when it's over and you can rest and recover. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it when you're ready. Take care.
 
Kim22, glad to hear your cold is better. Have a restful and relaxing weekend before your surgery. I'm keeping you in thought and prayer. It's such a relief to have it over, you'll be glad. Take care, talk to you later.
 
Glad you :flwrysmile: are feeling better Kim...cannot wait to read your posts from the other side
 
Good luck Kim... looking forward to that all important first post from recovery... we will be here waiting :)
 
Hey Kim,

Based on the time, it's just a wakeup away for you. Hope you have a quiet day and get a good night's rest knowing that you're almost on the other side! Appears that the pesky cold is on its way out - thank goodness. :yay:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom