Hoppy Nanny
big-cheese
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,846
- Age
- 74
- Location
- Bognor Regis
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
United Kingdom...My friendly reminder the "CLICK" is still with me but I now think of it as a reminder of a better life ahead and when I really concentrate I've finally learnt to ignore it- one day hopefully it will be a click of the past if not hey ho... a small price to pay for a pain free knee.
Portugal
...
Portugal
Portugal
Portugal
well after being totally inspired by @Tykey and all his handyman stuff today I decided it was time to get off my posterior and do something I've been meaning to in a long time namely preparing my 16 glass window frames in my French doors so that I can sand down and then repaint them to a glossy white....well it took me nearly 3 hours to just tape the windows by which time I had thoroughly joined the ODIC..
tonight mrs knee needs plenty of ice and a whole bunch of tlc...
United States
Portugal
and after the look of sheer horror on my face he relented asking if it hurt...Well I certainly let him know what I thought and have since complained to the partner surgeon as my knee is swollen and I am now unable to place much pressure on it.... been told to take it easy, no exercising and to elevate & ice for the next week or so.....not a happy bunny as I was doing so well 

also would I have to show my knee at security or can I just tell them was hoping to travel in jeans but if I have to flash a bit of skin then will wear a tracksuit...