So sorry to hear you are stiff and creaky. I always take a 1000mg effervescent Paracetamol when I wake to loosen me up for the day.
Unfortunately this is an unpredictable roller coaster. Go easy on yourself ... you've still got a long way to go to fully heal.
Go out in the garden and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. I will keep shut indoors as we have an Almond and a Jacaranda being cut back at the moment as they are invading the power lines on the lane so I have the sweet sound of a chain saw!

Izzy xx
Last edited:
Portugal



on it but it it does what it says on the box I'll happily settle for that 
now I can relax as I was out n about today for nearly 4 hours and Mrs.Knee is an extremely cross part of me this evening - am currently elevating and icing.
dinner party we can't refuse tonight ....