Tykey
big-cheese
I reckon that soon you will have got to the point that you don't even consider your knee, you'll just get on and do whatever is in your mind. Being a bit stiff will just be part of your life, which half an hour after you get up will have gone away.
A couple of days ago, I went up into the loft crawling all over to find the Xmas decorations, then up a wobbly ladder in the garden to decorate our tree in the garden. Never gave it another thought, before, during or after.
You'll soon be at that point, I'm certain of that
A couple of days ago, I went up into the loft crawling all over to find the Xmas decorations, then up a wobbly ladder in the garden to decorate our tree in the garden. Never gave it another thought, before, during or after.
You'll soon be at that point, I'm certain of that
Portugal
I then had to figure how I was going to get from floor to feet without placing my knee on the ground ... I was mortified and indignant at my situation ( typical no one at home) anyway unfortunately I had to get on both knees and with using the edge of bathtub and side of the bloody bidet managed to get myself up.....
- me thinks a bidet a bit too challenging for this stage of recovery- cold showers it is for me from now on 
Sarah

is there anything I can rub on it or would a massage help ?
![[Bonesmart.org] One Year Post Surgery [Bonesmart.org] One Year Post Surgery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68070-a83ce99848ad0caf6ddd916830ad8e93.jpg?hash=qDzpmEitDK)
We have only been going down to 8c and up to 18c. Yesterday was gloomy but the sun is out to play today.![[Bonesmart.org] One Year Post Surgery [Bonesmart.org] One Year Post Surgery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68071-13ecd28224e1277129ea4f8769312748.jpg?hash=E-zSgiThJ3)
j