- Joined
- Dec 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,063
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully both of us!Before long this will all be a bad memory, spring will be here and you'll be back to your old se
United Kingdom
Hopefully both of us!Before long this will all be a bad memory, spring will be here and you'll be back to your old se
Oh no. I was so hoping you wouldn't catch this. But, as you said, the downtime actually helps your knee, so just concentrate on getting rid of that bug. It's running pretty bad over here in the states. It gets us and just doesn't want to let us go!On the downside- I have definitely got the chesty cough from baby/ husband/ daughter. Just resting again and thankfully I had already cancelled the one day of work I still do.

United States

United States
Feel better soon!
United Kingdom
Very normal at this stage. Many people deal with swelling for many months post op. This will ease with time.my knee is again a bit warm and sore by night time.
United Kingdom
Totally understandable! And those stairs will become easy - just give it time.I am just a bit hypersensitive at the moment because of my recent sepsis.
United Kingdom
Spain
United Kingdom
Thanks! I do feel better and am gradually reintroducing my exercises.hope everything goes well. It will, I bet
Best wishes
United States

United Kingdom