cornishgal
junior member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2019
- Messages
- 92
- Age
- 59
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Beginning to get a bit of lower back pain today . Is that what others have experienced on their recovery ??
United Kingdom
United States

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
My bro coming over tonight to cook me a lobster dinner I’m being spoilt so much . Great family and friends have been essential in my recovery
He always makes me tired.

United Kingdom
Haha will stare at him later to get to sleep @Layla . I have been truest blessed have fab people around me a major support . I have relaxed a bit today less on my feet more ice
. When I see your post of how many days it is early days and each day is so different . Today my right hip aka Ant decided to swell up but ligament pain now reduced . That’s why this social medium is so vital as it takes away worries and concerns . Bone smart has been great therapy 
United Kingdombut on restrictions a bit vague saying I will know when ready
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United KingdomSounds about like my nights also...sympathies!Honestly pillows up so I am upright then down to be flat then one under knees then pulled out too hot then too cold , then need a wee.

