Hello
@Mojo333 just noticed it’s been a while since I posted .
I am making progress and doing a few more firsts .
I drove to the shops last week just a 10 minute drive but it felt great to drive again .
I went out for lunch a couple of times which was amazing .
Physio making me work on my gait, it’s crazy how I think I’m walking ok but still have a limp. it’s better than it ever was but perfecting my walk is hard work . Shins still nag a bit but are settling down ache wise . Treated myself to a couple pairs of sketchers go walk , I think they are helping me . Good news physio says I can walk with one cane indoors two outdoors thank goodness for that !
Starting to feel energy levels rise and my legs feeling more relaxed which is helping walking .
Hopefully my OS in a few weeks will be pleased with my gait . Really tempting to walk in like a model strutting then do a pose at the end lol .
Still have a few niggles that most people get( sitting on golf ball feeling, stiff when waking and from getting up)but compared to the pain I used to get I barely notice them .
Intend to look at gyms next week as this will improve my balance and gait ...hopefully !
What an amazing journey . BoneSmart has been such a comfort pre surgery and particularly after my op . Thanks all will post again in a few weeks time .