THR On My Feet Again

@SE Florida So glad your appointment went well. Hope you are having a great weekend. I'm being incredibly lazy and suffering with dry skin on my incision. Makes it very itchy! Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!
 
Hope you're having a nice Sunday @SEFlorida
Sounds like it's been unbearably hot down South with temps hitting 100F! Hopefully you're not that extreme.

Getting ready to wrap up my time on the forum and get outside to soak in some rays. We're grilling later on, most likely with an adult beverage in hand and some good music on the deck. A favorite warm weather pastime. I'm sure many are doing the same today. Have a great rest of the weekend! :) :SUNsmile: :cheers:
 
Sounds fantastic @Layla........what time are we supposed to be there? :rotfl: And I want some of that bacon coleslaw too!!! Sounds like a wonderful time and you deserve it! :loveshwr: Temps will be sweltering here soon enough but right now mid-80's tops so I'll take it!! Have fun today! :martini:
 
That Bacon Coleslaw is good, try it sometime.:yes:

Dropping by to wish you a Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Thank you for your continued kind and generous support of others here.
I know you've uplifted many and am sure it's greatly appreciated.
A flower for you on your special day :flwrysmile: and best wishes for a lovely week!
@SE Florida
 
@CPH I've been keeping up with your thread and you're doing awesome as well! So happy that you no longer have that gnawing hip pain. What a champ having them both done at the same time! Smart woman!!! Have a wonderful day and keep that ice on! :ice:
 
Hip hip hooray for three month hipversary!
Hope the rest of your week is sweet @SE Florida
We are cooking up here! Temps have stayed at 100 for a week and no sight of rain. Poor farmers...it's peanut planting time.
Love my boiled peanuts.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom