- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,912
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hello @WomanOfGrace
It looks like you've just passed a milestone. A belated Happy Four Month Anniversary to you!
Menopause can be challenging on its own, but to traverse joint replacement recovery in unison with menopause can feel overwhelming.
I'd suggest you do an online search for Menopause support groups. I would imagine there must be numerous resources available as this passage is a real challenge for many. Wishing you comfort and all the best as you continue healing!
It looks like you've just passed a milestone. A belated Happy Four Month Anniversary to you!
Menopause can be challenging on its own, but to traverse joint replacement recovery in unison with menopause can feel overwhelming.
I'd suggest you do an online search for Menopause support groups. I would imagine there must be numerous resources available as this passage is a real challenge for many. Wishing you comfort and all the best as you continue healing!
talk about talking too soon ... such is this rollercoaster ride - not sure if weather related but Mrs. Knee is giving me grief, nagging ache on top of the knee and the occasional intense shooting pain just below - hoping this is normal for 4 months can't see any redness although knee is a bit swollen.