I had to go see my normal doctor today for an unrelated medical thing. She had the report from my OS and she's not impressed that only have 118 ROM at 15 months and of course I still have quad lag of 10 degrees and issues with the fibula/tibula joint, tight hamstrings and tight gastroc. But she did say pretty much the same as the OS, if I'm still achieving very small improvements with the ROM and quad lag then keep going. She said if she referred me to somebody else, they'd likely want to go in with the scope and she didn't advise that given the infection risk.
So back to plan A, wait 3/4 months, email OS with report and decide on MRI, bonescan, nerve conduction tests, EMG. Or just get on with life - as my doctor said "if you were a couch potato it wouldn't be a problem". Of course, she wasn't advocating that I became a couch potato!
....and if that wasn't enough, my other knee has decided to go into decline and now keeps me awake at night. Hoping it'll settle down if I take Voltaren for a couple of weeks.