TKR Now two years post op and still recovering from nerve damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update Campervan,
Thanks for coming back and sharing, you have made so much progress in the last year, it is great to see.
 
It is helpful to those of us still dealing with issues after surgery to hear from others who've gone thru problems. Not that I'm glad you had problems (definitely not), but just to know I'm not alone and that there is hope for continued improvement. :SUNsmile:Here's hoping for better days ahead for all Bonesmarties!
 
Today was a successful day at PT!! I finally went backwards on the dreaded bike-my nemesis!! Only way to go now is forwards!!! Also, my rom was 96. On my way up!!:egypdance:

Oop! Sorry. I meant to post this on my recovery thread. Guess I was just too excited!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go!!!! Feels great, doesn't it!
 
Backwards--and then forward...onward!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom