- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,912
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi @KathyD
I haven't named mine, but you're not the first I've read that has named their prosthetic.
Interesting choices you made. I hope Helen and Troy bring you many years of happiness without
ever misbehaving. I see Helen just had her second birthday...so a Belated Happy Birthday to her.
Hope your week is sunny and bright!
I haven't named mine, but you're not the first I've read that has named their prosthetic.
Interesting choices you made. I hope Helen and Troy bring you many years of happiness without
ever misbehaving. I see Helen just had her second birthday...so a Belated Happy Birthday to her.
Hope your week is sunny and bright!

No wonder you are tired. I think I would have gotten home and climbed into a hot bubble bath with a glass or two of wine to recover.
Hi
you sound to be doing very well!
It was quite a while before my stamina returned.
