KathyD
junior member
Just got back from my little house in Utah. I am tired, but just from the drive. You all will be happy to know that I did NOT mow the lawn, or get down and dig weeds. I did use the weed whacker though. I did not do any hiking, because it was rainy. I spent most of my time messing around with this picture frame I picked up used. It was white and I wanted it darker, but I did not like the colors I kept choosing. The kid at the hardware store must of thought I was nuts, because I kept going back for different colors craft paint. He was very polite though and I finally got what I wanted.
United States

My little dog lives to ride in the canoe with me and wait for me to pull up a fish he can kiss.



So glad those new hips have you back to the things that make you happy!

