KarriB
Former BoneSmart staff member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2015
- Messages
- 11,941
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I love my walk in shower with bench, it made recovery very easy!
United Statesor maybe not.. I have forgotten all about ice.. I know , that is not the right thing to do.. but it happens when you forget about your knee. Now I only think about it from getting up from a low bench with no arms. I have not tried off the ground but for sure when I do will think about it..Ice will be your best friend for many months!

But you do have slidy slimy boat ramps that I will have to deal with in two months.. I would feel so much out of place wearing crampons there.. The tide leaves copious algae and using canoes we have to walk on it..Well I am in Florida we never see snow![]()

United States
United States