dianemarie
graduate
Thanks, Judy and I did nap today and it was wonderful!
Thanks Jo, for posting your caring thoughts, mean a lot.
Sis and Tash, always good to hear from you.
Today I felt fine! I did take some tylenol because I went to chiropractor, bank, lunch, out for ice cream and puttered around the house a lot. One of my biggest fears put to rest! On to PT in the morning. And only onward from here. I am almost elated that I got through this. Life is good and new hips are awesome!
Thanks Jo, for posting your caring thoughts, mean a lot.
Sis and Tash, always good to hear from you.
Today I felt fine! I did take some tylenol because I went to chiropractor, bank, lunch, out for ice cream and puttered around the house a lot. One of my biggest fears put to rest! On to PT in the morning. And only onward from here. I am almost elated that I got through this. Life is good and new hips are awesome!
United States
Tashia

