MUA New Knee #2 Recovery<

@beachy nope still at hospital . Still nauseated and extremely dizzy so one more night. Then hopefully home tomorrow!
 
I’m sorry.

What’s happening (or not!) with PT?
 
That’s great, that’s all I had in the hospital!

Actually, my hospital experience was the best part of my recovery. I had pleasant and helpful nurses and PTs.
 
Are you taking Zofran for nausea, too? That's usually a big help.
 
Yes @sistersinhim that is what he has prescribed. Depending on me :heehee: he may need to change it once this patch I'm wearing is removed. I'm just never ending :rofsign:
 
I hope once you get home that nausea goes away. It's a miserable feeling. Plus, you need to eat good, healthy food! Try to eat as much protein as you can. That takes longer to digest and will protect your tummy more from nausea when taking meds.
 
As I lay here at 9 in the morning in the hospital, I cant help to wonder...WHAT HAVE I DONE...AGAIN!!!

Would really love to take a shower too if you get my drift lol. Hopeful that happens today! Well at least I know it slowly gets better!!
 
I did pre make some meals (soups, shredded pork, shredded chicken etc) so my daughter can heat it up easy!
 
@Jockette so I spoke to soon about the therapy lol
They are sending me home 3 pages worth of exercises to start before I go to outpatient pt ( or so they think lol)
 
It doesn’t matter what they send home with you, smile and put it in your bag. You know you don’t have to do it. We’ll back you up!
 
Yes ma'am and that's exactly what I told my daughter to do with the list!!

And it's official...I'm outta here!! Just have to wait for my daughter to get here
 
They are sending me home 3 pages worth of exercises to start before I go to outpatient pt
Doing those exercises will only slow down your healing and inflame your knee worse than it already is! Just easy walking around doing daily activities is enough. Ice, elevate, sleep and medicate! They're your main duties now!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom