- Nov 17, 2018
- United States
It's been 9 days and here's what's new.
- I am thrilled that getting in and out of bed is so much easier, as that was painful the first several days
- We have had very good friends visiting for a few days. The laughter and companionship has been a great distraction and it has helped my recovery.
- Eating not-so-great-for-healing foods on Super Bowl Sunday was fun but it's good to get back to healthy eating.
- I can't wait to be done with compression stockings! Necessary but uncomfortable things.
- I still need the walker but feel like it won't be much longer until I progress to a cane.
- I am very glad that I was physically fit and strong before the surgery because it is aiding my recovery.
- The hardest things remains changing positions. Sitting to standing. Lying to sitting. Standing to sitting. I find that cursing helps