THR New 2 hips now<

No doesn't seem like that. I would not of noticed if i wasn't drying the area. No itch no pain. That patch toward outside but under breast and red line under to the middle. I put antibiotic ointment on. My boobs were sweating when i went outside its hot. My mind goes to staph or worse case. No fever. Lord
 
No, no. I can't imagine staph would show up in a single isolated spot like under just one breast.
Does staph even present that way? Not sure.....maybe you'd like to tag Josephine?

Sweetie, it seems you are just caught up in an anxiety cycle and we need to figure out how you can break that.
Are you able to calm yourself with relaxation music, comedy on tv, playing some type of game on your computer that occupies your mind....OR.....hate to sound like a broken record here but looking up a handful of people on this site that are suffering a problem that you'd never want....then supporting them through encouragement?
Is there a favorite meal you could prepare, or book you could lose yourself in, or a puzzle lying around you could piece together?

Possibly others have suggestions too. Recovery affords us the free time to let our minds wander and that is not a great situation for many people.....myself included.

Wishing you a relaxing evening and a brighter tomorrow @Sunnyhippy
 
Thank you for your kinds words. I do suffer from extreme anxiety/panic disorder which i am under care for. That's not helping I know. I'm going to just watch it that's all i can do.
 
@Sunnyhippy can you make an extra appointment with any therapist of counselor, who would know more about your condition, and be able to offer help? I like all of Layla's ideas, but they are hard to implement when your mind is going 60 to the dozen. I have some short playlists I put in my ear when I am distraught over happenings here at home. Or, comedy tv/movie, something that doesn't require me to think or give input. I'm sure we sound like little buzzing mosquitoes to you, and I wish I could do better!

I seriously don't think that could be staph, but maybe it's worth it to you to take it to the emergency room for them to rule that out? You would be doing something about it, and when they said to you you're fine, you might feel better?
 
Tomorrow's gonna be a Good Day. Hoping you rest well.
A little cornstarch powder might help?
 
@Sunnyhippy can you make an extra appointment with any therapist of counselor, who would know more about your condition, and be able to offer help? I like all of Layla's ideas, but they are hard to implement when your mind is going 60 to the dozen. I have some short playlists I put in my ear when I am distraught over happenings here at home. Or, comedy tv/movie, something that doesn't require me to think or give input. I'm sure we sound like little buzzing mosquitoes to you, and I wish I could do better!

I seriously don't think that could be staph, but maybe it's worth it to you to take it to the emergency room for them to rule that out? You would be doing something about it, and when they said to you you're fine, you might feel better?
 
I called the OS the nurse didn't sound concerned said put lotion on it. She kinda was short with me maybe she was having a bad day. No I would never go to hospital to many germs. I've calmed down and of it's still there i will see my GP. I thank ypu for answering me ot means alot.
 
Hope im posting this correct. Anyways I ordered some stuff at amazon see if that helps. It's not worse so I will give ot some time. Thank you for your kind words and advise.
 
Today has been good. I need to focus on my improvements and stop worrying about stuff i can't control. I am almost 3 weels post op and transitioned to my cane. I am feeling stronger every week. Thank you all for your kindness and advise.
 
Right, perfect attitude..you are so early on in your recovery and anxiety can cause all kinds of screwy things to go on with your body. You are doing great.
Hope today is a good one.
 
Being emotional is completely normal. Believe me I had my moments. The worst was before surgery when I came home from work early in pain. I parked the truck in the garage. Made it to the back door and couldn't go any farther. Luckily my wife was home and came down to see what was taking me so long. As soon as she opened the door I started balling and couldn't control it.
We all have our moments when anxiety gets the better of us. Your healing and improving at a steady rate.
God bless
 
Hi @Sunnyhippy
I love the way you're thinking. It reflects your inner strength.
Great to hear you're using your cane and feeling stronger. I think you're going to be just fine!
Wishing you a peaceful day...
 
Aww @Goneagain.....you're so right. And so sad those days when we were in pain, felt life passing us by, fearful of the unknown and our future. But look at us now. We all are surviving and our days continue to brighten!
Cheers To Us!!
 
Tagged @Gone again above but forgot the space in between and I'm not noticing an edit button with this new format?
 
Thank you all. Today I am going to walk alittle more keepva smile on my face and be thankful that soon I will be walking carefree without pain. Today will be a great day:egypdance::flwrysmile:
 
You sound great, sweetie! Cheerful and optimistic.
Loving your attitude and the thought of you keeping a smile on your face.
It will carry you far......have a beautiful day! @Sunnyhippy
 
Back
Top Bottom