Revision TKR Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie

Bonnie, when it's 2:30 a.m. know that I'm praying for you and your husband. That is the prayer time I've set aside for you and I hope it brings comfort and healing to two tired bodies. Sending you a virtual cup of peppermint tea to soothe you.
 
Prayers are answered! Upon my arrival at the med center this morning, Dave was awake. He was doing so well meeting all his creteria that they removed his vent tube, no tracheotomy!. Still has a long road ahead but the worst is over now! Blessings to you and yours!
 
Wow, great news. I let out a :sigh: of relief. A long road ahead, but at least you are on the road.
 
Oh Bonnie I am SO happy for you! One step at a time now. You take care - we are with you!
 
Cus I can't think of anything to say, here a big
[Bonesmart.org] Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie
 
Hi Bonnie, each morning when I pickup my computer your thread is the first I read with great hope and prayers that there's improvement. And today is such great news. The worst is over and things will now get better I am sure, albeit slowly. God bless.
 
Bonnie, A great piece of encouraging news!! I am doing the happy dance with PooShay( I think she just wants to show off her nice straight legs!!! Hoping for slow and steady progress.
 
Great news Bonnie - I hope it continues - God Bless!
xoxo,
Linda
 
Bonnie,


What Great Great Great news. Like others have said I look for your post first everyday when I get on here, read it, then stop for a minute to say a special prayer for Dave and You. Today will be a prayer of Thank You first and then for blessings for a complete recovery. Hugs.
 
I put on my ruby red slippers to do my happy dance, Bonnie!!! And I ONLY get them out for really, really special people!
 
Dave is having a set back tonight with breathing I will be spending night at hospital in his room. I want to get off of this roller coaster! Please pray! Xo
 
Okay.....I'll save the ruby slippers for another day. Instead, I'll be saying a prayer that this passes soon for you, Bonnie.....roller coaster ride is RIGHT!!! Ugh!
 
Bonnie, I am hoping that you have a positive report to post today - thinking of you my friend xx
 
Bonnie, hope Dave is going better. Anyway you have our support, even from Spain.:prayer1:
 
Back
Top Bottom