Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna hv to go eyes closing doped up pain doooodahs na nite xx
 
Im ok leg errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aye x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I decided to try sitting up on a proper chair downstairs for a couple of hours and gently walk around to try and drain my chest a bit. It felt horrible. It's helped. I will make myself get up early tomorrow. The inactivity may be making this worse. Trouble is too much activity on a chest infection and you become inactive through exhaustion due to the strain of just breathing.

It was also company for my husband as he's looking really fed up at the mo. Both our lives have been changed dramatically with this. Unbelievably so. We both thought I was going in for a straightforward procedure and an over night stay with my second op in September on my knee. I ended up with major surgery and a seven day stay in the hospital. Then another recovery the same as a TKR. So yes, he was put into the situation of another few more months in a caring role. He's been doing this since last January. I do feel sorry for him. I think he misses how I used to bounce into a room straight from work all chatty and loud, even if he had to cover his ears sometimes! The kids are missing that. My daughter told me straight today. She said my personality is so altered. That was until I told her about the garden centre episode from the other day!x
 
I know its difficult when your life is upended. X

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I think its why I hv done what I have done the past few days trying to be normal. X

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Are you ok?

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Yes I'm ok really I am just a bit quieter than usual but I'm around the threads on here as usual x
 
Sitting with ice on leg just call me jack

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hello Jack! I'm very pleased to hear that you are being sensible at last! What brought this on? Or is the ogre merely listening at last x
 
Am in training for 1 legged trip to north pole d

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Leg is a tad big and purpleish

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sorry hv had to go to bed. T"other half told
 
Call it a night hv taken morphine firsy time for weeks sleepy night all and 1 x
 
Good I'm really pleased you're doing this right x sleep well pal! X btw my status in here upgraded tonight. Woohoo xxx
 
Think hip mister :no-fin: You just admitted to the world you've a good bruise! X but you still will do what a man will do:tantrum2::hairpulling:

Btw Goddess Nana I can live with that :rotfl: X
 
Guffaw- when chap kicked my stick I sort of fell and banged hip on a chair. Its ok the chair is fine x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
What chap? When? Gosh it's like getting information out of an IV. Drip fed drop by drop.....x
 
At work the chap I went to see x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom