Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
See now you had to.say I.was being good. Just got back.from 3 mile trek incl a few hills just wee ones then.got shopping and walked back. Energy levels dropped seriously last half mile seriously annoying. Must work more on stamina. Glutes sore but hey messed my hair up too.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Excellent news @Legin about your foot. Let's hope it steadily improves. You deserve it.
 
Awww,sorry about your hair :rotfl:.
Seriously, I'm not surprised your energy levels dropped - 3 miles :yikes:, that's a-l-o-n-g way. And you try telling me off if I do too much!!!!,:bignono:.
 
Errr it was a big.boy.did.it and ran.away. ok ok but I need to build stamina if I.am to go back to work

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Tad sore been.worse x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ok.nae rest for the wicked and I must be very very. Have to.sort dogs food then start supper for tonight. Seven.hungry mouths to.feed.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
For first time in.ages sleep is totally off the menu and I.would have.thought after the walk and cooking a.big meal I wld have no.problems sleeping. No.real pain just annoyingly.awake.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oh @Legin

I'm sorry you couldn't sleep. There's nothing worse than that. I hope you get to lie in today!!

Have an easier today today and take time for a bit of rest. That was way too much yesterday!!!

However, I did understand completely your reasons for doing it. I used to go for power walks,

Please take care pal

Love Nana moon 27xxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Legin, sorry about the sleep, sometimes you can get overtired and not be able to switch off. I hope you can catch up a little today.
 
Its okmanaged a few hours. Ty tho

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin

Please do try and have an easy day today. I know it's Saturday and your place gets busy as does mine today. If you get tired just go to bed for a nap. They'll understand xxx

Love Nana mon 27 xox
 
I.will.be fine. Used to little sleep. But tty x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
My turn no sleep tonight x hope your hip and foot are ok @Legin x it hurts to touch the bones in the top left side of left foot. Reckon I've strained it xxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know was being silly. My.two walk.without lead but return imediately.when called. Looking after a third that one is on lead as.was totally untrained when.we first started to look after her. She is wayyyyyyy better but I wont let a dog off lead by cars or other dogs unless I have 99% confidance.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hello there nope no more beyond last week. But hey I'm doing 50 plus heel raises on the stair. Snow isn't bad just about 4 inches. I see your traumas continue take care.lizzbizz

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hope things are alright with you. I see you said no further improvement since last week, but don't give up hope.Nerve repair is supposed to be slow ( teaching grandad to suck eggs here )and the fact that you have seen some improvement is great. Fingers crossed for you. Stay warm up there cos it must be freezing.
 
Ewwww sucking eggs. Aye t is slow my knee from.a.motorbike accident 30 yrs ago still acts as a pin cushion. Naaaaa not that cold when it hurts to.breathe its cold. Ty tho pal for kind words

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom