Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Legin. Hope all is well. Xxs


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
That's good @Legin Hope all gets better for you. Chat sometime soon. Best reguards.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Yup. @Angel1978 its just one of those things. Yesterday I.cldnt walk less than.a mile was soooooooo frustrated. Yabbered on at s.poor friend of mine about it moan.moan.moan. They put me right thankfully as I feel bad moaning. Anyway today.walked 3 miles after standing for hours. don't get me wrong I'm.tired but I managed. So some days good some not so.good. But in.the end we.get there just sometimes loose perspective.
Now where are my.spectacles

Legin THR Sep 14
 
That's great to hear. Walking is good for some lol.





Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Yes but don't forget mere weeks ago short walk and leg went whooooooooossh. Time is the thing.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
It's all good when u can. ;-) but when leg go forward not good. Oh well. Stuck in bed


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
don't forget I'm months ahead of you and still have silly dead foot. Its latest thing is I keep think I'm catching it on things I look down nothing. Brains are weird even one.as small as mine

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Journey home 4hours in car wasn't the greatest spent most of the.time foot jammed in footwell and pushing back so wasn't sitting. Sheeeeesh I got big muscles in that leg now shame about bad.foot one.
But I'm good in.spirit and.not out of the bottle. Megga stormy here I sooooo want to go.to the sea even.better would be on it. Ah.well its the.loch then.
Take care the two.of.you and alllllllllll felow smarties. Me a smartie omg guffaw gufffaw

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best of nights glute nagging. Never mind its a grand day and clear blue skies I can feel a walk coming on have my eye on.a.wee hill only a few hundred feet and fairly gentle incline well nothing like my hill. Might try it soon for now concentrate on.steps. Up and.down repeat etc. Funny look time again.
A grand day to.all and one

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sheeeesh cramps most of night I was doing dyslexic river dance for much of the night. Not sure why ah well.been.strtching for most of the morning. Just realised something yup takes a while. Pre opp I wld get cramp and because of hip couldn't stretch it out now I can yipdeedip. A weekend of jovial experiences is wished upon you allllllllllllllllll and.one

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Great weather all be it cold. Glutes still sore a.few have said I'm doing too much but I feel I have to.push myself more.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Only.abt 2 hrs sleep really cld do.with.some zzzzzzzs. But.promissed I would make.carrot and corriander soup and tortilla pie today

Legin THR Sep 14
 
wasn't to well yesterday stomach felt like Mike Tyson was working his.anger issues out on it. But after a night of little sleep feel better. Still.no six pack tho

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Whooooot whoooot. One of the biggest problems with silly numb foot is if I lean forward I keep going as no muscle resistance. Or should I say it was. I realised foot pushed back whooot whoot have been swaying for past hour. Back of achilies is still numb.as.is heel and three toes but I don't.care.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
@Legin maybe your nerves in your foot are beginning to repair! Woop Woop! You deserve a break, my Sottish pal!

Let's hope this leads you back to your thinking rock really soon, well when the snow has gone, wouldn't want you to slip over.

I'm feeling better today, I just sat down for two long without elevating - steep learning curve these joints!

Have a better day today and I hope your father in law is feeling better too
 
Ty @SuperSnapoer I think so too but even.just that means soioo much I can seriously think about work again. Father in law has been.doing better seems.he listened to me.
True about learning curve
Keep well pal

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Nae lass butt away. I'm fine one bit is soooo happy re nerve improvement other side is worried dr wont let me work. I can't comment re baby thingy but as you say so well be proud of what you are. Now if I.could only get the mirror to.show different image I would be fine.


Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hello @Legin
Hope you're ok x glad your foots improving that's the best news ever. Signs you're being good xx ((((hugs)))) I'm so pleased for you x
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Me good? Hmmmmmmmmm shhhhhhhhhh. It so is just hope dr agrees. Have started doing heel raises off the bottom stair. Affected foot no.power as yet. But will persevere asbi do - whistles. Oooooo hugs whoooot whooooot can.never get enough hugs.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom