• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[BILATERAL TKR] Neehutchy's Recovery<

Jockette

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
I’m 2+ years post up and in general my outcome hasn’t been good. However, in spite of that, I saw improvement well after my one year check up, my whole leg continued to relax and just move better. My ROM has even improved after my 2 year anniversary.

I didn’t feel great at 9 months. Some of us just take way longer than others. :console2:

OP
OP
Neehutchy

Neehutchy

Country
I’m 2+ years post up and in general my outcome hasn’t been good. However, in spite of that, I saw improvement well after my one year check up, my whole leg continued to relax and just move better. My ROM has even improved after my 2 year anniversary.

I didn’t feel great at 9 months. Some of us just take way longer than others. :console2:
@Jockette , this is just what I wanted to hear. Not that your outcome hasn't been good....but that there is still room for improvement. I called my PT and left a message, waiting on him to get back to me tomorrow. I have not complaints about ROM, just looking for some reassurance all this noisy mess is truly nothing. Maybe I just need to stay off the internet and stop reading about loose implants and infections! LOL

Roy Gardiner

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
It just keeps getting better. I had all sorts of crunches and noises, all gone now (all gone years ago!)

kneeper

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I continued to improve for over a year. That residual stiffness after being on my feet, walking or sitting gradually diminished more and more.

OP
OP
Neehutchy

Neehutchy

Country
It just keeps getting better. I had all sorts of crunches and noises, all gone now (all gone years ago!)
@Roy Gardiner This is good to hear! :) also, just wanted you to know, I used your exercises as part of my regime. Mixed in a few of my PT's exercises and the rocking chair and the big physioball. Way better than a gym and equipment.

OP
OP
Neehutchy

Neehutchy

Country
LOL yep! Too many horror stories. Some days, mine still creeks and crackles. It doesn’t hurt but feels weird. It’s on my list for my post op on Friday
@InkedMarie and so much blasted drama and misinformation! LOL
Mine doesn't hurt either, with the noises. I still get a little tingling/swelling/tightness (especially towards the end of work).

I go see my PT on Monday, just to get his opinion and advice.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Stuckn
Recent bookmarks

Trending hash tags