Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Neehutchy's Recovery<

I’m 2+ years post up and in general my outcome hasn’t been good. However, in spite of that, I saw improvement well after my one year check up, my whole leg continued to relax and just move better. My ROM has even improved after my 2 year anniversary.

I didn’t feel great at 9 months. Some of us just take way longer than others. :console2:
 
I’m 2+ years post up and in general my outcome hasn’t been good. However, in spite of that, I saw improvement well after my one year check up, my whole leg continued to relax and just move better. My ROM has even improved after my 2 year anniversary.

I didn’t feel great at 9 months. Some of us just take way longer than others. :console2:

@Jockette , this is just what I wanted to hear. Not that your outcome hasn't been good....but that there is still room for improvement. I called my PT and left a message, waiting on him to get back to me tomorrow. I have not complaints about ROM, just looking for some reassurance all this noisy **** is truly nothing. Maybe I just need to stay off the internet and stop reading about loose implants and infections! LOL
 
It just keeps getting better. I had all sorts of crunches and noises, all gone now (all gone years ago!)
 
I continued to improve for over a year. That residual stiffness after being on my feet, walking or sitting gradually diminished more and more.
 
It just keeps getting better. I had all sorts of crunches and noises, all gone now (all gone years ago!)

@Roy Gardiner This is good to hear! :) also, just wanted you to know, I used your exercises as part of my regime. Mixed in a few of my PT's exercises and the rocking chair and the big physioball. Way better than a gym and equipment.
 
LOL yep! Too many horror stories. Some days, mine still creeks and crackles. It doesn’t hurt but feels weird. It’s on my list for my post op on Friday

@InkedMarie and so much blasted drama and misinformation! LOL
Mine doesn't hurt either, with the noises. I still get a little tingling/swelling/tightness (especially towards the end of work).

I go see my PT on Monday, just to get his opinion and advice.
 
Back
Top Bottom