Neehutchy
member
Week 4 is over...into middle of week 5 postop. Shoveled snow yesterday! Well, pushed it off the edge of the boardwalk and called it shoveling! Saturday I went to a craft show at my old high school. I stood/walked for nearly 2 hrs. Yesterday I went out for a full body massage...omg, that felt fantastic. I was able to get on her table and position myself, even roll over and lay on my stomach!
Today is my one month post op (my first) appointment with my OS. Hoping to go back to part of my work after Thanksgiving. Easy part of my job, data entry and supervisory from my office. I can sit, elevate and ice at will...can leave when/if I need to and be off as needed.
Today is my one month post op (my first) appointment with my OS. Hoping to go back to part of my work after Thanksgiving. Easy part of my job, data entry and supervisory from my office. I can sit, elevate and ice at will...can leave when/if I need to and be off as needed.
United States
of people that get a double....you guys are my heros


