STOP PRESS...GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
I've been discharged from hydro.

Despite my knee being a funny colour, a touch swollen from tripping over grandson legs I managed 105 ROM!!!!!!!!! I couldn't do some of the exercises due to pain but overall he was so happy with the rom. He said I still have quad weakness but it's a bit better than it was. I'm over the moon!!!
THEN...I was very cheeky and asked him as a favour to me would he please measure the other revised TKR. WOWSERS...it's a 135 degrees!!!! He was astounded when I showed him how well I can draw my heel towards my backside when sitting on the couch.
At last, I'm definitely getting better. My journey at times has been the pits with the 1st TKR, it had to have a revision but it's completely better. I do think that all this extra physio has helped. Yes it aches it twinges. It hates the cold but it's functioning NORMALLY. I never dreamed that I would ever be able to say that about my 1st TKR. I never realised that I was going to recover from this so well considering what a bad start I had.
Knowing this LTKR has done so well I am so full of hope now. I just wanted to share this because not everyone has an easy journey. I want people to understand not to give up, there is hope. It sometimes takes a longer time. Yes I'm still on crutches to go out but once the pain issues are sorted, it's just a matter of time before I can be free of them.
He's told me to monitor the pain levels in it as it was hot and a bit purply today. He congratulated me on my hard work.
Forgot to press post reply I wrote this yesterday xxxx