TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

Hi Ann, so glad you are over on the other side. Take your time, rest, ice, and relax or chillax. Wishing you all the best as always.
 
Hi @nanamoon
Look after yourself, lots of hugs and best wishes, thinking of you and get home safely soon XX
karen
 
(Hugg) glad u are alright. Xxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Have been changed from a gutterzimmer to a normal Zimmer. I've got out of bed independently and got around the room.
Had initial problems from restless leg twitches sending the new knee into a spasm...,ouch! That's being treated and so far I've barely twitched today. Watch this space ...

Thanks once again for the lovely messages

Love Nana Moon 27 xxx
 
Those spasms are awful just occasionally I still get them take care take it easy what's a super zimmer though?


20/01/2015
 
Well i learnt something new today I googled 'what is a gutter zimmer'!! I am glad you are getting up - at least it is a good start to a positive recovery! Take care x
 
Thanks all xxx @Homeport a gutter Zimmer has forearm supports and is bigger than a normal Zimmer. Once i get my strength back I will be on crutches x

I've just been moved into a bay of really nice ladies they were most welcoming. The lady on the next bed is the double of my friends late mother x

Catch you later

Love Nana moon 27 XX
 
How long are they keeping you in hospital felt concerned as stay is usually 3-4 days I know it varies but hope all is okay hugs


20/01/2015
 
Great news. Take it easy (apart from stringent physio!!) until you're home! xx
 
Hi Ann so glad its over for you. Hope you have a quick recovery. Lots of love xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee On a CPM machine with ice XX still in hospital xxx
 
What's CPM? Controlled Physio Machine?! Looks ok. Hope it works. xx
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom