TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

Thinking of you Ann, I do hope your pain is being managed properly. You will be going home soon hopefully, everything is always better at home where you can be in charge again. xxx
 
Hi Ann, hoping all is going well with your recovery and look forward to hearing from you when you're up to posting.
 
So very glad all went well Ann
You know how to do this...slow & steady..... ( and no tripping over any obstacles this time ...please). Love & hugs Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Glad to see you on this side with your new knee, Ann. I hope you have a completely uneventful recovery this time around!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thinking of you this morning. Hoping you have gotten the rest that you needed.And the staff has been good to you. And you have gotten some good food. Gental pT. I know why she not been on. She been jumping around the hospital climbing the walls and teaching parents how to dance. And hosting Zumba. Just kidding. Hope u have a blessed day. (Hugs) my friend. Don't let them hurt you!!! It's your time know to be in control for that pain free life u waited on. Well deserved. Xxxx






Counting days down till my other knee gets fix. Wow I totally have so much pain from non surgical knee. I felt bad when u said Ya had a lot of pain.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi @Nana moon 27
I am aching today as I walked on those beautiful sand dunes near Tywyn yesterday. my hip is so recovered but not perfect yet. It was so beautiful though. When you are next there imagine what you might be able to do!

Look forward to your next post when you are 'with it' and able to put a sentence together .... LOL x
 
Glad to hear your op went well. I wish you a very speedy straightforward recovery.
 
Poping in to say hello. Hope your doing well. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hey Ann! Fantastic! You're through it! I await further news! Rest, ice, elevate!

I also have news - I have my date for appoint with Prof Briggs at the RNOH on 11th June! That's only next week! Yippee. Knee was awful in France. I hope, hope, hope he can see some way forward.

I'm thinking of you and hoping you're as painfree as you can be in view of the op!! (I put painfree and auto correct made it panfry! You don't fancy panfrying do you?!!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Nana moon 27, hi Ann! So glad to hear that everything went well. I know you are so happy to be on the other side. Will be anxious to hear how you are doing. Anne
 
Back
Top Bottom