Portugal
Although I live close to the beach I haven't attempted to lie on it as I haven't got a clue how I would get up![]()
Amazingly I can get up from a the floor in my home, using my unoperated knee and a chair etc. but a sandy beech? Forget about it.
United States
! I am noticing my clunking less. Perhaps it's occurring less, and/ or I've gotten use to it on certain surfaces as I walk. I create a slight clunk by certain swings of my leg off the floor which is a bit weird but my surgeon showed me the demo in his office sitting as TKR-normal - a slight clunking. He explained it as the mechanics of it ala patella sliding into place, etc.
... I am about 15 weeks post TKR and working from home now. I'm doing my home exercises the best I can, but not getting my cardio up as I'd like. Working on that.
... any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.@loanshark64 this is my third knee first one 2 yeas ago this one 3 weeks ago wed. Both click. I had my surgeon (different surgeon) check my two year old knee before he did this one and said it was good and the clicking is not a problem. It made me feel a lot better with this new one that I was expecting it To click.. so be encourage. Hopefully you’ll get in eventually but I think your probably ok.It’s been 8 1/2 weeks and I became concerned that I have a spacer problem or something
United States
!
Portugal
...Hi, @LD of Michigan! I was wondering if you've gone ahead and purchased an iDeer? I'm thinking about a Cubii or something similar now too. I'm working from home and feel like I'm stiffening up from all the sitting at my desk. I never heard of iDeer (from @Pumpkln's post that her husband uses it) but am reading about it at Amazon now.Thank yah. It's reviewing better than the Cubii so far!
...