Guest viewing is limited

THR My recovery thread.

I have noticed some slow gradual improvements.I still can't tie my shoe on the right side for instance,but i am getting a little closer to it.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.:)
 
I'll be going to see my os next tuesday.It's just a routine visit.I'm not sure when my next doctor visit will be after that.I figure it won't be very soon unless I need a cortisone shot on my knee.
 
Happy Friday! :happydance:
Great that you feel closer to being able to tie your shoes.
I hope you have a good visit with your OS on Tuesday. Let us know how it goes.
Enjoy the weekend!
@allena
 
Getting closer to it is certainly encouraging. You are doing great to just work up to these things gradually.
It will come.:tada:
Hope today is a Good Day!:catdance:
 
Hi @allena
If you think about it there is bound to be some stiffness as the muscles have been out of action for all the time we had the problem and through recovery.
Found myself able to do knees to chest this week for the first time !
I hold onto the 12month recovery guide and others who assure us our recovery will continue.
Hope you found a jaccuzi..been for a few free sessions now.
:curtsey:
 
@mojo333.I like the dancing cat.lol
@Cathippy.That is true.I didn't even think of putting my knees to my chest.I must have been able to do that once upon a time,but I can't ever remember doing it.
I found the jacuzzi,but there are no free sessions.It's five bucks each time.It's considered part of the gym area.
 
The appointment went well.ill see him in august,though it might be sooner if I need another cortisone shot.that is very likely to happen.The doctor and I are both more or less happy.he said to keep exercising.that is not a problem.i go for a hour of day of it though I tend to break it up .20 minutes here. 30 minutes there.etc.
 
:hi:Exercise including walking for shorter periods several times a day is a much better way to do it, in my opinion. Good job, friend!
Show them how to do it:yahoo:
 
Thanks.I include running errands,doing housework,and walking around the house as exercise too.not just my tai chi and yoga or my official exercises.
 
allena, you've come so far from the days when you were anxious and not feeling very optimistic about this whole procedure. Surgery and recovery. I'm proud of you, you're doing so well! Glad you had a good visit with your OS.
Hope you have a great evening!
@allena
 
I don't have too much to say.i just wanted to post this picture.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] My recovery thread.
    IMG_aypwsb.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Thanks @allena.
Hey look...that flower looks like its laughing! I love it:roseshwr:
I'm also really happy it's Friday!:egypdance:
 
Aww, so thoughtful and pretty, allena!
I hope you have a nice weekend too :flwrysmile:
@allena
 
Back
Top Bottom