My pre op story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am 5 weeks out and someday so feel so exhausted, is this normal?? And then there are the tears....ugh I get so disgusted with myself that I can't even talk, I just cry!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Don't get disgusted with yourself. I secretly enjoy my tears - shows I am human and vulnerable and I don't have to be strong 100% just 95% of the time. We have a lifetime of highs and lows and in our sixties why can't we be ourselves ((hugs)) across the ocean!
 
@copsham thank you for the kind words!! Wow no tears today, well maybe just a little in PT but definitely better!! TY again!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@PDA great to hear you are having a better day, long may they continue. I'm just about to head in for mine and I've warned everyone it's going to be an emotional roller coaster, but at some point the ride will stop and I'll be able to get up and walk away from it.
 
@AndyH99
Thank you!! Good luck to you, I like your analogy of the roller coaster, it is a rough ride but we have ALL gotten up and walked away, some quicker than others but the good news is we all survive!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! ❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom