Guest viewing is limited

THR my new hips

Hey @Gone again
Thinking of you as you await tomorrow.
I hope you're feeling calm and get a little sleep tonight.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending up prayers.
You :beer: by Christmas.
 
Hey @Gone again.
Tend to sound flippant about this surgery especially with old BS buddies who I feel know me by now.
But with all seriousness, I don't envy you having to start recovery over. Ever so happy you are all out of hips to replace and you will be all fixed up.
Will be thinking of you today...hope you sleep like a baby.:curtsey:
 
Last edited:
Your big day @Gone again
In just a few hours you'll be in recovery.
As an old pro you'll do great! You've lots of fans here cheering you on.
Soon you'll catch up to Dougie :bicycle1:
Many prayers today :praying:
 
Thank you everyone. It’s 8:00 now check in is at noon that’s a long time without coffee. The plan is my family will bring me food so I don’t have to eat hospital food. Jimmy Johns for dinner.
I don’t know if I can catch up to @dougie0216 he’s a wild man. But I’ll be hitting it hard starting next spring. Bikeing and hiking getting ready for 2018 Elk season.
@Mojo333 I don’t see you as being flippant. Recovery is just part of the game. I have a hospital visit about every two years. This is 5+ months so Maby I can wear out my welcome and stay away for a while I hope.
 
Last edited:
Hope all went well. Healing Mojo headed your way.
 
Hope you're feeling up to the Jimmy John's for dinner.....that would be a good sign.
Can't give any advice to an old pro. Post your progress when you're able.
Many are thinking of you....
 
Hi @Gone again I've been thinking about you. I hope the surgery went as planned and you are doing great. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Jimmy Johns is a popular sandwich chain here in U.S. Glad surgery went well @Gone again. Hope today is a good day-and may YOUR ice never melt!
 
@Gone again is Back Again! Think that needs to new name of your thread.
You really get on my nerves how laid back and pragmatic you are. My hubby is the same.
If you get bored...go to google or you tube and search
It's not about the nail.
Hope your pain is managed...hope this hip is good to go.
:wave:
 
Great job!! Your hip pain IS @Gone again
Scarfing down Jimmy John's already....you crack me up.
I have no advice for an old pro.
Wishing you a perfect day of recovery with lots of great naps.
 
That's awesome news. Did you have a good first night? I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Hoping you had a good day...as these first days go.
:sigh:
 
I got home at 4:00 today. Hospital stay went good except everyone saw me trying to use a spoon as a straw. It’s not my fault I had a water glass and an ice chip glass. Ya I was really groggy :mcoffee: I’ll never live that down. Surgery was uneventful pain is low all is good so far. I sure appreciate all the prayers and kind words from my hippie friends. Tired now, no sleeping at the hospital.
 
There's no place like home!
It's good to hear you've made it there, hopefully now you'll get some quality rest.
Awesome that your pain is well managed.
Best wishes for comfort and some sound sleep your first night home @Gone again
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom