THR my new hips

I prefer to think of my ADHD as an attribute. We can multitask naturally.

Good luck on the 27th!
 
Yup I'm all cleared for blast off. Now it's just hurry up and wait. The old hip has been ok. I'm walking carefully and as long as I don't let it the leg twist to the outside. Or walk on hard surface to much it's bearable.
Just the other day I noticed that the new hip didn't hurt after sitting for the first few steps. Funny how things slip up on you or disappear.
 
Gracious. Just realised its the day after Thanksgiving. Thought doctors would take off that Friday...you must be special.
 
You're good humor! @Gone again
Only 10 days until two new hips. I'll bet you're feeling great by Christmas.
Better hope your OS isn't sleepy with a tryptophan hangover from Turkey Day :yawn:
We need him to be on top of his game to get you all fixed up :elevate:
You'll do great! You know the drill Easy peasy.......
Wishing you comfort and a pain free week leading to your big day!
 
Went to see the grandkids a week or so ago.turns out they had the flue. So of course I caught it and it turned into bronchitis. I should have it cleared up before surgery. I'm just going to hide out until then :bolt:
 
Oh no I hope you’re feeling better soon! I was so paranoid I’d get sick before surgery.
 
Oh my stars..:doh:
Hope you feel better soon.
Pile on the orange juice.
 
Hey @Gone again
Prayers the bronchitis is gone before Friday. What luck!
Sorry for the misery being sick brings as well as any anxiety over being well
before the 24th.
Get lots of rest and hopefully all will stay on schedule.
 
Hey @Gone again
Is your surgery on the 24th or the 27th?
On one of your latest posts you mentioned the 27th....Dougie mentioned the 27th
but your signature says the 24th.....confused?
 
I'm going in on Monday the 27th. ? I didn't even notice that it was on my signature. Someone must be helping me. Sorry about that.
 
How is the flu thing...better I hope.
Not much for supplements, but used extra C before and immediately following surgery.
Got to have you well, and that immune system in tip top shape.
Won't be long now.
 
Glad to hear it. ONE WEEK and ONE DAY til DOUBLE HIPPY.
Gonna keep "my new hip" for your thread title?
All these important preparations:heehee:
 
Everyone ready for Thanksgiving? Yesterday I made the pumpkin pies and short bread. Getting the house ready. Old hip was doing surprisingly well but then gave out half way up the stairs. Suddenly the broken glass in the hip was back. So I’m done. It’s some better this morning but it’s on the edge. I’ve got some errands to run today so I’ll go slow. Monday is the big day.
 
Many hugs and prayers @Gone again trust me been there done that.... I can't wait for Monday for you..till then enjoy those pumpkin pies while resting :prayer::elevate::ice:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom