THR my new hips

That old glass feeling! Must be the weather or something. I was thinking my old one was not too bad and yesterday it said it didn't like stairs or walking and decided to give pain in some new spots. Not debilitating, but just letting me know it will not got better between now and February. Enjoy Thanksgiving and I hope hip doesn't give you too much grief.
 
[Bonesmart.org] my new hips
 
I will certainly be thinking of you this week.
Glad that you will be going into 2018 all bionic and hip pain free.
:tada:
 
I double checked in with the ergent care. Bronchitis is cleared up got a little bit of a cough but nothing to stop surgery Monday. Anyone else still full from Thanksgiving?
 
Turkey omelette...I'm done with it.
And no, it wasn't very good..:loll:
 
I will definitely be thinking about you on Monday and I know you will do great. By Xmas your healing will be well on it's way. I'm looking forward to following your recovery. I wish you well @Gone again Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Watching, waiting... @Gone again
Excited for you to get on with it.
Just think how much better you'll be feeling by Christmas!
 
I’ve been wondering..... with you guys having turkey for Thanksgiving what do you have for Christmas?
Glad the bronchitis has improved :)
 
@Gretel
I think Christmas dinner in the states varies. Many families have their own tradition.
Some will prepare a Ham dinner. Some Turkey dinner (again) no thanks!
Some do Italian themed or other ethnic inspired meals.

Our family usually spends Christmas Day at my sisters who loves to grill Beef Tenderloin ......yummy!
Yay for sisters who love to entertain and cook!!

Since we hijacked your thread @Gone again what will you and your two new hips be dining on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Any fun traditions in your family?
 
Wishing you the best on Monday, you will soon be pain free!
 
Hello all and thanks for your concern. Thanksgiving is always at our house. Christmas is at my sons house. Personally I don’t get tired of turkey & stuffing. Christmas dinner will vary Bird or ham. I’ve been wanting to smoke a brisket. That will be on our 4th of July get together. Now I’m anxious for Monday. Check in at noon.
 
:reindeer: all I need for Christmas is my two new hips, my two new hips, my two new hips..:dancing:
Gotta use the new fun stuff.
 
Good luck @Gone again. I hate late day arrivals. I delayed by lthr for week so I could get the first morning slot--that way if he gets behind, I'm not delayed! You will be fine and be part of Mojo333's club!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom