Guest viewing is limited

THR my new hips

Oh man. I know you are disappointed, but we can't have them putting you to sleep and have some other some something going on.
Honestly, I know that's disappointing. Have you been feeling dizzy heart stuff?
 
Thanks all for the kind words. The old ticker feels fine. At least I think so. New surgery date is Nov 27th. Stress test on the 3rd :treadmill: Some kind of chemical stress test 2-3 hours. Sounds like fun. Oh well at least I won't be using a walker for Turkey day.
 
I had that kind of stress test the day before my surgery. If I knew I needed a stress test, I certainly would not have waited until the day before!
It was pretty easy, but a few hours long - maybe took 3 hours total. The only odd feeling I had during the test was that my arms felt heavy for a few minutes.

Good luck - I hope the stress test is stress-free for you!
 
Last edited:
Stress test.
First stress you out by postponing surgery.
Worry you with heart issues.
Take test.
See if stressed. :doh:

Hope all goes well.
 
Hopefully just a nuisance blip on the screen.
You'll still be feeling good by Christmas if all goes according to plan.
Will continue prayers.....@Gone again
 
I'm trying to touch base with all my hippy friends but I'll get confused on someone's story and have to re read the post. Or I'll get distracted (doesn't take much) or I'll get an alert and forget where I left off. I'll blame it on age but I've always been this way. So if I haven't posted you up lately here you go :wave::yay::wave:
 
Yep, it's called senior moments @Gone again
I still try to blame in on the surgery anesthesia or
the drugs I've been off of for 4 months....but it doesn't work, no ones buying it :heehee:
 
I'm thinking of you @Gone again I'm sure your new surgery date will work out just fine. You will be well into recovery by Christmas and an awesome start for 2018. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Great news on the echo, prayers for favorable stress test results.
Bummer on the steps, hated reverting back to childlike ways at 60.....it was no fun!
Good news is you know there's a way out and you're on your way!
Hope you are able to manage your pain well enough to enjoy the weekend.
Best wishes @Gone again
 
Praying hard for good report for you.
One stair at a time, safest.
No falling down and going boom!
Too close for complications.
Hope you have a Good weekend.
 
Last edited:
Glad you are good to go! Hope the time passes quickly for you.
 
Awesome @Gone again!
You'll finally have this all behind you and next year
you'll be putting on the camo and hunting yourself....just like our friend @dougie0216
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom