THR my new hips

Wishing you the best on your new surgery....I keep everyone has said...you know what's coming and that really helps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Good luck with your pre-op check today @Gone again
Just think....two weeks from now you'll be on your way to recovery.
Two major surgeries in a little over 3 months is a lot, but as you already know it's SO worth it.
I'm happy for you! Best wishes for a great weekend.
 
Awesome news @Gone again Oct 30th will be here before you know it. I bet this recovery will even go faster. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
You are going to be so hip-happy by New Year's 2018.
Bionic Gone again...yee haw, as we say in Georgia!:yes!:
 
Thanks everyone. Pre Op went well I'm as healthy as anyone falling apart. But now they want an EKG before surgery. I've have an aortic aneurysm and it's been over six months so they want to check on it. It's nothing new but I hope it doesn't put off my next visit to the OR. I miss that hospital food. Last visit a ham sandwich gave me such indigestion it held up my release.
 
You know...I don't even remember if they gave me food at the hospital...they must've. :what: Guess they remembered the medication.:loll:
Hope there's no issue that will delay, but checking out that heart thing sounds pretty important to me.
Have a good weekend.
 
They made me have an EKG too pre-op, I didn't have any heart troubles and the EKG took longer to hook up the wires than run the test. Post-op I had two roast beef sandwiches....man I was hungry...they didn't want to give them to me, afraid I would be sick but the anithesia never bothered me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
I had my THR at a surgery center owned / operated by a large Orthopedic Group
They boot you out after 24 hrs. I was terrified but happy within hours of release.
I had to order my meals a week before surgery while at my Joint Class from a Panera restaurant menu!
No kitchen onsite but they did offer snacks, juice, yogurt etc Refrigerated stuff like that....

Same @snickers No heart issues either but the nurse who hooked me up for pre-op physical EKG
took so darned long I wondered if she even knew what she was doing?!!!

Only 10 more days @Gone again and its bye-bye hip pain.......Hope you enjoy your weekend!
 
Hey...getting down to a week @Gone again .
Ready for it all over again? Maybe those one will be even easier. At least you know the routine...
I will be wishing the best for you.
Bet by new year's you will be fine as frog hair.:froggies:
 
Best wishes....everything will be great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
The hospital just moved its pre admit interview section to another building but labs stayed put. My heart tests fell through the cracks. Finally got appointment Wednesday morning there shouldn't be any problems. So I should be good for the 30th:yes!:
 
Tick...tock...be glad when you are on this side again for the last time!:)
 
You're in my thoughts....
Monday will be here and "gone again" before you know it.
Then you'll have all of us lovelies to keep you company.
C'mon now.....things could be worse, right?
@Gone again
 
Well now the cardiologist said I've got some kind of arrhythmia so I'm wearing a heart monitor for 24 hours. He also wants a stress test but needs pre approval from Insurance that takes a week so surgery is postponed.
Waiting now for a new surgery date.:censored:
 
That's too bad @Gone again
Prayers going up that all is good with your heart and that your surgery isn't postponed for too long.
I know you were looking forward to getting it over with.
Please keep us posted.....so many of us care and will keep you in prayer.
Best wishes for a peaceful, relaxing rest of the week.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom