Sorry Jamie, I live in 85022, but there are a bazillion zip codes in town so anywhere near Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Cave Creek would work.

Yes, although I'm the quintessential ODIC member, I've known, with some certainty, that something wasn't 'right' since early on so have done a lot of research on my own. You've got a lot of people to keep track of on here, I wouldn't expect you to remember everyone's details. ;-)
I do not have any x-rays to post (aside from 2 weeks post op). Everyone has said that the implant looks stable from the x-rays that have been taken, so didn't think to ask for copies (my bad). It's not until this 3 part bone scan that lit up like a Christmas tree that anything has been confirmed as being wrong with my knee. I don't have any stills of the scan, but do have a CD of it as well as a copy of the radiology report.
Oh, and as for waiting, he says that within 2 years of TKR, the (nuclear medicine) 3 part bone scan can result in a false positive? That's why he's suggested trying to wait it out for another 6 months so the scan can be redone for comparison sake and hopefully be more conclusive. He left it up to me which direction I wanted to go right now (surgical or not) and I don't want to have another surgery based on a 'maybe' (and am terrified of going through this again), so opted to try and wait. He did say that if things got too bad, to come back in any time before the 6 months is up.