TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ellen, thanks for the update. Obviously the good news is that the arthroscopy was worth it. I agree with you that revisions really are a last resort. They are a gamble, and in my opinion, only to be embarked on when you know that you cannot go on living with the ways things are ie, the knee is causing so much pain you are beyond should I/ shouldn't I. There is no option.


I went on my 1st hike a couple of weeks ago and although I went uber slow and was in pain for the entire week following, I did it. I'm trying to just move on and not give my knee so much power.

ps: just read a post from @RestAssured about the dangers of not listening to your body. Food for thought?
 
@DogLoverx3
Hi Ellen, good to hear your news, and even better to hear that there is progress in the right direction at last, I do hope that things continue to improve for you (but maybe a bit faster :umm:?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom