My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MajorHeidi It is so funny you are thinking JUST like I was....I was hilarious at work...my co-workers thought it was funny too and made fun of me, but when you are in the pain that we are or were...you just want it over with. Like mystikfairy said above, you were so supportive and helpful during my pre op and recovery that can't wait to be there for you too!! Take care...night!!
 
@MajorHeidi .....Oh my friend just a few more days now! Don't worry about those allergies, probably all that yard work and stirring up mold and stuff irritated your sinuses. I did not have to have a catheter, they said that I would be up in no time, which I really appreciated. Didn't have any accidents, but did have my bladder being "asleep" and was slow to get the urine to flow. Can't wait for the 10th and you to be done and over with. Take care my friend, love ya!
 
You'll do great I had bilateral THR first in 2012 2nd 2013 in November, now it's April and I am all over the place lol, I was scared at first talked to allot of great ppl in here helped me a ton, but you will be fine in no time you'll be all over the place ppl telling you to slow down for them. ^¥^
 
@Plumberbutt @shrinkette @teakea66 @GaRosehippy @mystikfairy61 @Dmcfad2 @Wondererr
Gosh,
I just want to say I am overwhelmed with all the truly kindhearted good wishes you all expressed.
:thankyou:
Everyone who has gone before me has taught me so much.
And all of you in pre-op still with me.... asking questions, I always learn something new or useful.
What a great group of loving people!
xo
 
@MajorHeidi the wait is almost over for you! You are so well prepared from this community and you sound ready to tackle it and move on with the rest of your life pain free!

Will be thinking about you this week and on Thursday! You have the prayers and thoughts of everyone on here going with you into the OR!

Try to breathe, have dinner at a favorite restaurant, maybe a pedi and massage, and Thursday will be here quickly!

Looking forward to hearing from you on the other side!
Pam
 
Good luck, see you on the other side!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
 
Well well well.Two more days @MajorHeidi and your new life begins.Wow are you in for a surprise.Imagine always being happy.And I don't mean the happy face we put on for the world while we're withering away in body and mind in abject mysery.No no, I mean beaming grin stop me from making a fool of myself happy.Its almost embarrassing. ..but its not.
 
@MajorHeidi I will be keeping great thoughts for you on "your" day...Can't wait to hear you post on your recovery. I'm just about 3 weeks behind you and I can't wait to say I am on the other side :).....
 
@Roofmaster
I just want to thank you for stopping by my thread, and giving me some cheer today.

I so enjoyed reading your thread about both your surgeries and recoveries.
You are such a great inspiration!!!!!
I am so glad you are doing so great. I read how it was for you before, and now after.
I have all the before stuff. Now I want all the after.
:SUNsmile:
 
You will do amazing . You are prepared and know the drill.. I will be watching closely so keep us update:) positive thoughts:)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
MajorHeidi, I am a newbie here, but I just noticed that you have only 2 days to go - and you must be so excited.
I hope everything goes well for you.
 
Another day closer........oh it does feel good to not be Quasimodo!


Sheryl from Pittsburgh
LTHR on 4/2/2014
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom