My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mystikfairy61 Thanks Donna for coming around to let me know you are thinking of me. So kind you are!!
You have done great, and I hope to do as good as you. That's a good goal, huh?
Yeah! :yes!:
Getting ready to take a coumadin pill and an aspirin at 9pm per instructions.
then, last shower of the night at 10:45pm (third of the day) with one coming at 4:45am.... wooha!
See you tomorrow! xo
 
@MajorHeidi I am bursting with excitement for you:) I just read your timeline & it seems that by the time you do your last scrub and grab a little sleep it will be time to get going. Things will go so quickly once the morning comes that before you know it you will be waking up in recovery and posting to us from the other side. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well as in those of so many others here in the BS community. You have been there cheering us on and now we all eagerly await your recovery journey. Sleep well my friend see you over here on this side tomorrow. God Bless:)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Yeah, it is here! 10 weeks out from my hip here and would do it again in a heartbeat! Can't wait to here your update and I just know you will have a great result. Here's to your new hip!
 
Hey there.. hope all goes well. It has been awhile since I checked in and saw your big day awaits! See you on the other side. Praying all goes well... I'm sure you will! @MajorHeidi
 
Thanks to all of you who are so kind to stop by and send me wishes or prayers. I do appreciate you all!
@hipster_chic (Your day is coming, I see it in your avatar. ha)
@mature mama (Hope you are doing well still! Go girl)
@teakea66 (You are so sweet!)
@dkirk0530 (You are one of the first success stories I followed. Yay you!)
 
Hey VF I will run interference.... whatever that means. :wink:
Thankyou for the sweet words, and I will be looking for you over there just as soon as you get there!
:friends:
 
Thanks Sally! @Vetgirl
You are so kind to take time to come over and say that! Thank you. See you tomorrow on your side!
:friends:
 
@MajorHeidi You have been SOOO supportive of us that have gone before....ALL the best to you and best wishes!!! I will definitely be thinking of you and we'll see you on the other side. By the way...get the polish ready...you'll need it during recovery to get the chandelier ready!! :egypdance:
 
Thank you @Plumberbutt ! I can hardly wait to join you over there! :friends:

I think I'll be going for the swing, that's more my style. Chandelier is too high!
Haha @garose thought you would enjoy that, too.
I wonder how many even know what we are discussing? Heehaw.
See you both tomorrow.....:flwrysmile:
 
Well, tomorrow your life changes for the best. It's finally here and YOU will finally be THERE -- on the famous other side. All the very best of luck... You will undoubtedly do fine. Will be thinking of you & sending good vibes for an uneventful, smooth, painless-as-possible recovery. Looking forward to your reports -- when you're able.

Ellen
 
Ellen, @shrinkette Thanks for coming to wish me well tomorrow!
Its almost here.
I can't wait to join you and all the other hippies there!
Off to the shower I go! :friends:
 
@MajorHeidi, just stopping by to wish you the best of luck tmro and to let you know we are waiting for you on the other side and will be here throughout your journey. Your pain free life awaits you my friend!
 
@MajorHeidi Sorry I logged on so late…hopefully you are getting some sleep. Want to wish you the best of luck tomorrow……I will be thinking of you.
 
Thank you ladies: Jackie @Jp9294 Debbie @Dmcfad2 ; see you on the other side tomorrow and @Hdold the cutest little Westie around soon thereafter. Just finished shower. get up at 4:45. Grrrr
 
@Major Heidi you've gotta turn off your computer and get a bit of sleep girl! It's gonna be a long day for you tomorrow but actually you'll sleep through most of it.

I pray you wake up feeling pain free and asking why the heck you waited so long!

Karma, prayers and positive thoughts en route!

Will check in tomorrow to see if you have felt like posting...see you on the other side!
Pam
 
@MajorHeidi

Here you go....for the other side!!! [Bonesmart.org] My big day is April 10!   I'm scared, but excited!

Thought you may enjoy a laugh and chuckle!!:yes!:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom