Don't you just love these healing milestones? Good going!
United States
United States

United States
United States
United States
Consider taking a break halfway into the trip and do the same for the return trip. Getting out to stretch and walk around for 5-10 minute may make it easier on you. For a few months post op I struggled being in the car for over 30-40 mins. Too confining and not enough leg room to stretch.I have to go on a 2 hour/each way trip tomorrow.
I have to go on a 2 hour/each way trip tomorrow. We are planning to take ice and pillows so I can sit across the back seat and ice when I need a break from riding with legs down. Hope it goes well.
I agree with Layla. Walking will help to move the fluid along, too, plus will be good for the rest of your body. Be sure and let us know how you do.Getting out to stretch and walk around for 5-10 minutes may make it easier on you.
United StatesAhahaha… this brings back memories…He is learning to play flute. Luckily it only lasted about 15-20 minutes
United StatesI had hip pain. Discovered my atlas was an inch off. I also had posterior hip rotation on the surgery side. I have been adjusted by my chiropractor 4 times since surgery. I am almost at week 6.I have been feeling a little sorry for myself today and then I feel guilty because my problems are not that major, but I’m just exhausted with still not getting enough sleep and SOMETHING always hurts. I accidentally went up a stair with operated leg (ouch) but the big one today was again the lower back or glute pain I have been waking up with every morning. After heat and ice all day my lower back is better but I know it will be screaming when I wake up. Not sure what I can do to prevent it. My hips still feel like I have bursitis on both sides. I did very little today but did have to sit at desk a while and catch up a few things, and did 10 minutes on my recumbent bike since that doesn’t seem to aggravate anything. Going to the chiropractor tomorrow and hope that helps.
we went to my 10 year old grandson’s first band “concert.” He is learning to play flute. Luckily it only lasted about 15-20 minutes
When my granddaughter was learning to play the clarinet, their new cat was very upset about the noise! My daughter was at their high school concert this evening and sent me a video, the band has improved a lot since then!Ahahaha… this brings back memories…
United StatesI even got a text message saying “TY for coming love u” from Ian. He is oldest of 3.Sounds like you did well... And scored super grandma points!!!!!
United StatesThey are thinking that they didn’t put brick in a section above the garage where there is like a little roof part (not sure what this is called) so that the brick above is not supported, or they didn’t properly install the ties to the wall. They won’t know for sure until they get in there. I think where we are now is that we are probably going to go with the restoration specialists who try to save a lot of the original brick and can stain what they add to match as needed. They are much more expensive than the alternative guy who wanted to just demolish and put in new brick. But there is nothing we can find that would blend in well enough to go that route.That is a real bummer about your brick situation on your home. Does your construction guy have an explanation as to why this happened?
But hey, you got there and looked at the brick choices so you can move on with the repair.
United StatesI went to the chiropractor last week and it really helped my lower back for several days, going back on Friday.I have been adjusted by my chiropractor 4 times since surgery. I am almost at week 6.
