Thanks! I see the same experience in a lot of the posts where people move from one issue to the next. I think we start out with a lot of adjusting to do, and then as things improve we do more or do it differently, leading to yet another rudely awakened or irritated part.
Tonight I now have the sore spot on my heel, I remember having this last time also. Switched to some softer socks and will see if that helps. still can’t sleep on my side. Or I should say, I can sleep on my side, but then I wake up in about 2 to 3 hours with my knee really hurting. so I can’t sleep on my side all night.
Ok, advice question for the day. My physical therapist is wanting me to switch from my walker to a cane. With my last knee, I used my walker for about five weeks, and then went to nothing at all. Every time I used the cane, it would make my back hurt. But, last time my right knee went out about a month before the surgery on my left knee. So I think the problem was that I would lean on the cane because my other knee hurt too. A lot of the time when I’m walking around the house I’m not using anything currently. I try to use my walker if I wake up in the night or if I really feel tired or if I go out. Do you guys think I should give the cane another try? or stick with the walker until I’m ready to do without? I took my cane to physical therapy last Friday, and she said I was walking with it just fine. I plan to take it tomorrow and humor her but have not decided whether to start using it elsewhere or not.