Day 23 update:
My foot and ankle swelling is much better. Most of the time my foot doesn’t hurt, every once in a while i have a little pain on top of foot but not like it was.
Hips and lower back are still a problem, it’s hard to find a position that isn’t aggravating this.
I spend about 3 days earlier this week severely nauseated, yesterday I didn’t want to even move my head early in the day because I felt so sick. Pretty sure i have narrowed it down and it’s the senna (pills from dr) that was not agreeing with me. Feeling much better today after I skipped that last night, although still slightly queasy.
Knee is better from when i twisted it, I’m being careful not to irritate it more. Knee is feeling OK other than area just above kneecap which is sore.
My calf continues to be angry. It feels sore, tight, and crampy all the time.
Starting to get some sore spots on my heels from sleeping on my back. I had this last time as well. hopefully will be able to sleep on my side soon.
I went to physical therapy today and we took it pretty easy mostly to keep from aggravating the knee. Despite sitting around the last few days my ROM was 119.
May have said before that my mobility seems better with this knee but pain seems a little more. Maybe i’m doing more because i think i can, i don’t know.
Did dishes and some laundry today. Also we went and picked up my handicap placard. I’m hoping to be able to drive soon. I had planned to go earlier but did not make it. This worked out great though since we’re in December now - i have an extra month compared to if I had gone to the tax office in November.