@
SaraK I responded to your site last Thursday. See, I was good!!
If I read correctly you are almost done with PT? Last week, my PT said I was halfway! UGH!! I know the tear was large and it because of that healing would take longer. But, I have to admit, I'm tired of going. She has me draw the alphabet in the air with my air outstretched straight up (I'm on my back). I still can't manage it with more than one pound weight. The external movements are still difficult and painful. Most everything else is good and I'm developing strength. Walking a 47 pound dog who sometimes pulls is strength training in itself.
I'm not allowed to do any kind of push ups yet. I'm just not strong enough. I tried to do the ones against the wall but boy does it pull. She said to hold off. So, I keep plodding along. I see the surgeon in 2 weeks so we'll see what he says.
The Save the Dates are almost ready to go out (at least some are. Still waiting for in laws to give some addresses). We'll contact the vendors this week with a simple, hey, the wedding is still on as of now, but what is your protocol in the event we have to postpone? My daughter said they will still get married on that date no matter what. If we have to we'll postpone the reception.
Katie and I are going shopping on Friday for MOB dress. Her colors are burgundy and dark teal. I want either black or navy. All dresses will be long. The guys won't have tux's but suspenders. Should be interesting!!
Just got back from PT about 1/2 hour ago. Time to take the dog out, talk to you again soon.
Sue