Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

@Mireille Layla is right, you are an inspiration! You may not be running in the garden the beginning of summer, but you'll be able to sit back and enjoy your garden and watch your husband flex those muscles. :heehee: I figured your ocd would get the best of you. It's good that your hubby keeps you in line you you don't overdo it. You need all of your energy for Thursday.
 
Roll on Thursday..
Mireille had things to do for heavens sake!
Keeping you in my thoughts:hi:
 
Good Morning,
Thinking of you today. Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of this journey. It's finally time to move forward. You seem well prepared mentally and emotionally.
I'm sure your surgeon comes highly recommended and you'll be in good hands.
We'll be here awaiting your first post, ready to offer love, support and encouragement.
Prayers for your comfort and continued peace of mind.
@Mireille
 
@hipster333 @Layla @Mojo333 Thanks so much, your prayers mean a lot. Surgery is scheduled for 2pm EST. I'm ready and there's nothing else to do right now. Will miss my coffee in the morning :groan:I will post as soon as I can.
 
Afternoon surgery has to be the pits! You might check - I've heard of some that permit clear fluids, including coffee, up to a few hours before surgery.

We're all cheering you on - you've got this!:loveshwr::flwrysmile::wave:
 
@Mireille praying for you. I’ll be thinking of you at 2. You’re about to start moving forward on this journey again. Hooray! When you’re up to it and need support we’re here cheering you on. Hugs.
 
You are going to be fine.
The beginning of getting to the end.
Healing hugs coming to you:friends:
 
Yep - big cheering section here waiting to see the next part of your journey begin! Hugs and prayers. :console2::prayer::praying:
 
Sure have been thinking of you a lot today and remembering you in prayer.
Hope you're resting comfortably and your pain is well managed.
Wishing you a peaceful evening!
@Mireille
 
:hi: you remember this is the rough stuff.
Hope pain is managed and please know I am thinking of you.
 
Back
Top Bottom