Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

Glad the fever has broken and incision opening isn't getting any bigger. Praying you'll get some answers tomorrow and can move forward to healing. :friends:
 
Glad to hear things aren’t any worse @Mireille and some small glimmers of hope. Hope this week brings answers your way.
 
Thinking of you today and hoping things continue to ease.:loveshwr:
 
Hello everyone, thanks so much for the prayers and encouragement! I hope you're all having a great day!

The results of my surface alteration came back positive for mild Staph Aureus. No crystals or other bacteria present. The antibiotic I've been on is appropriate.

I also had the joint aspirated at interventional radiology dept. of the hospital today. Wasn't that bad. The fluid looked yellow to me. The technician said the is a possibility of deep joint infection but it could also just be inflammation. Must wait. Sampes were sent to the lab FedEx and they said they'd have results must likely tomorrow.

Anxiety in full on mode. The groin muscle spasms don't let me sleep. They are horrific :groan:

Thanks again for the prayers! Hugs too all! :friends:
 
Thanks for sharing @Mireille
Let's continue praying that the results you're waiting on don't show a deep joint infection.
I'm sorry you're in pain and struggling emotionally. This has to be very difficult.
We know there's a solution, so let's thank God for that.
Prayers going up. I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight :console2:
 
Praying for you too @Mireille. Praying the pain lessens so you can sleep and that you have answers soon so you can move forward. Thank you for keeping us posted. Hugs.
 
@TinyMom Thank you so much, I do appreciate it.:loveshwr: It's 1am in Florida and those pesky muscle spasms don't let catch any sleep :bored:. I hope you have a good night.
 
Thinking of you today...
Praying for your comfort and good test results.
Hope you hear something soon.
Best wishes for a peaceful day.
@Mireille
 
Thanks for updating @Mireille. Hope the groin and muscle spasms let up soon. It seems when a cycle like that starts it is hard to disrupt. Hopefully you find something out soon.
 
I am glad they know exactly what they are dealing with, and hate that you are dealing with it.:sorry:
Hopefully that antibiotic knocks this out and you can get some relief from those spasms!
Much sympathy and hugs coming at you.:friends:
 
Sorry all this information is coming to you so slowly. Hope you have the results quickly so that you can plan how to move forward. Please do keep us updated.
 
Back
Top Bottom